As we all know internet is not at all secure,all our activities are being watched whether you are browsing or chatting with your are friends we are always being watched and all your activities are recorded .
Yeah thats right your chatting with friends are also recorded whether you are using Skype, facebook, etc ..All the chat are being stored in you computer as a log that can be easily accessed from your server !
Well what if i tells you that you can prevent yourself from being watched ?
Otr.to will do for you .Now let me first of all throw some light on OTR(Off The Road messanging).
According to wikipedia
well lets put this in simple words
Why to use otr.to?
- Otr.to is peer to peer(p2p) chat, that mean you communicate directly,so there will be no logs saved on your server
- Guess what this service is absolutely free and also doesn’t require any registration
- You do’t have to install a software or app in order to use it.
- Otr.to – most secure cryptographic protocol
- It is an Open-source that means you can check it anytime how it works?
How to Use Otr.to?
- Got to otr.to
- Copy the Unique URL generated and share this URL with your friends or talker.
That’s it ,isn’t simple .Now after chatting when you will close the tab no logs will be saved!
Another awesome feature
otr.to also supports self destructing option means all the messages or chats can be scheduled for self destruction once it has been read .You can set the expiration time for self destruction leaving no trace :)
Here in the flowchart you will get to know how self destruction works:
otr.to is a great and easy to use service that should be used by all in order to stay protected since nothings get stored in your computer logs or server after the conversation is over!The biggest advantage of this is that it is open source and is written in java script so you can always check whether the data is sent to server or not!
We recommend you to use otr.to browserp2p Chat with OTR encryption.